The long-awaited implementation of ICD-10-CM has occurred as the mandated diagnosis code set went into effect on October 1, 2015. That means you will no longer be reimbursed for your organization’s provided healthcare services if you continue to report ICD-9 codes as diagnoses. InGauge’s 2017 ICD-10-CM Expert will contain all 68,000+ ICD-10-CM codes and will be in your hands by August 2016. We have developed this ICD-10-CM to make the transition as simple as possible by presenting the codes and related information in a format that is both intuitive and familiar to all ICD-9-CM users.
- Includes all new ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes, deletions and revisions from the most recent (2017) draft code set
- ICD-10-CM to ICD-9-CM crosswalks for the most commonly used codes
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines and additional guidance for successful transition
- 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th-digit required indicators
- Over 100 full-color illustrations facilitate proper code selection
- Our Guarantee - If you are not 100% satisfied with the InGauge book, we will replace it with the book of your choice at no additional charge